REALME TRAINING CONSULTING FEES
Realme believes that our training centre’s fee structure gives us an edge over other Distance Learning and home schooling facilities.
A registration fee of R3500.00 shall be payable to Realme Training Consulting. This registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances whatsoever, unless an applicant is not eligible for admission.
Tutorial Fees are R5500.00 per month payable in advance, by the 28th of the month. Please note that interest will be charged on overdue accounts at the highest permitted rate at that time. Learners will be suspended for late payment. Tutorial fees are subject to an annual increase, effective in January of each year.
If your payment is returned by the bank, a fee of R350.00 will be charged to the account of the parent or guardian. Strict adherence to these terms is required and any default will result in the learner being suspended.
Software Licence fees:
Software Licence fees are R4000.00 per year and payable on the first month that the learners start and thereafter will be payable in January of every year thereafter. The software Licence includes all the online licences for robotics, drones, learning platforms, programming and 3D printing.
The following additional costs are NOT included in the Educational Facilitation Centre fees:
- Workbooks and stationery,
- Laptops, need to be windows 10, Microsoft office 365 will be given to each leaner. Possible specs, i5 Core processor and 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM.
- Tours and outings,
- STEAM KIT (Learning crafts material)
- Exam fees are paid separately at the time of entry for Cambridge Learners,
- Cambridge textbooks (depending on the subjects, the textbooks cost between R 650.00 to 1800.00 per subject).