- To build confidence in our learners’ own abilities,
- To teach our learners to express themselves respectfully, to voice their ideas and concerns in order to create ways of working that enable their true brilliance to shine through,
- To show learners how to take responsibility for their own education and lives,
- To empower learners to solve problems in all areas of their life by seeing things from different perspectives, and
- To provide support to home schooling parents and learners to achieve the best holistic results.
At Realme Training Consulting, we strive to bring learners a world-class education that will enhance the learners’ outlook on their general education as well as improving their chances of being accepted in universities around the world. Learners get involved with what is happening in the world by helping others, the community and the environment.
Realme Training Consulting regards the promotion of human rights in our centre as important. It is through the promotion of the values in our Constitution that we are able to create a safe and secure learning environment for all learners and staff members. It is the policy of Realme Training Consulting to provide an equal education opportunity for all learners of all genders, nationalities, cultures, races, sexual orientations and religious associations.
We do not discriminate in our hiring practices or learner admissions on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, religion, class, or age.